Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 40
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 10.00 X 10.75 (inches)|
"Weird Al" Yankovic's new tale of Billy, the irrepressible star of the New York Times bestselling When I Grow Up, is an uproarious back-to-school delight. Dazzling wordplay and sparkling rhyme combine in a unique appreciation of the rewards of unabashed originality and the special joy of viewing the world gently askew.
Known for more than thirty years as America's premier satirist of popular music and culture, "Weird Al" Yankovic has had almost as many careers as Billy can dream of. Advised by his father to do whatever made him happy, he has accordingly been a comedian, singer/songwriter, music producer, actor, director, and writer—often all at the same time. Mr. Yankovic has won three Grammy Awards and has sold more comedy recordings than anyone else in history. He lives with his family in Southern California.
Wes Hargis wanted to be a professional dirt miner when he grew up. Unstable market prices for dirt led him to pursue his second love, and he has been an illustrator for more than fifteen years. Mr. Hargis lives with his family (and his dirt) in Arizona.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Beginning Readers
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Beginning Readers