Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 64
God, I Need to Talk with You about Paying AttentionDan CarrConcordia Publishing House / 2003 / Trade Paperback$1.19 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 25 Reviews
$1.49Save 20% ($0.30)
Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:5-7.
Children need to know about God and his Word. We all do. What do we need to know? We need to know that God's Word is true, eternal, pure, living, perfect, inspired, without error.
It's exciting to see God's Word at work in our world and children will see this too as God's Word acts as a seed, a sword, a fire and food in people's lives ... children's and grown-ups'.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Reference
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Children's Bible Study
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Doctrine & Theology
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Reference