- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
In Put Your Dream to the Test, Dr. John Maxwell asks you ten powerful questions to determine how your dream can become reality. Now, in My Dream Map, he helps you create a detailed plan with interactive exercises and opportunities for personal exploration that will challenge, inspire, and direct you. This companion to Put Your Dream to the Test will help you uncover, perhaps for the first time, specific steps you can take to stop merely thinking about your dream and start living it.
If you want to dig in and do substantial work to make your dream happen, My Dream Map will jumpstart your process. Inside you will find:
- Innovative exercises and resources to help you achieve your dream
- An expanded version of the Dream Test found in Put Your Dream to the Test
- Questions and prompts to guide your steps toward the best path to your dream
- Reading and interview suggestions for further information and inspiration
- Journaling space to gather your thoughts and plans all in one place
Sometimes all you need to achieve a dream are the belief that you can, the resolve that you will, and the plan to make it happen. You have the dream. This volume can help you create the plan. Use it, develop it, and keep it with you as your guide as you make your dream come true.
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 26 million books in fifty languages. In 2014 he was identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association® and the most influential leadership expert in the world by Business Insider and Inc. magazine. He is the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation, organizations that have trained millions of leaders. In 2015, they reached the milestone of having trained leaders from every country of the world. The recipient of the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell speaks each year to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the worlds top business leaders. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information about him, visit JohnMaxwell.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational