Add To Cart
|Title: My Big Fat Greek Diet, Softcover|
By: Nick Yphantides, Mike Yorkey
Number of Pages: 291
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.37 (inches)|
Weight: 12 ounces
Stock No: WW87749
In My Big Fat Greek Diet, Dr. Nick Yphantides teaches readers the powerful 7 Pillars of Weight Loss, which features medically safe, practical how-tos anyone can apply, whether they need to lose 10 or 300 pounds. Analyzing components of a variety of diets, Dr. Nick assists readers in customizing a weight-loss program to their specific needs and lifestyles.
Topping out at 467 pounds, Dr. Nick was known in San Diego as a big
man with a big heart. When a battle with cancer inspired him to focus on his own health, he embarked on a lifestyle change that would drop him to a svelte 200 pounds. His book, now in trade paper, will inspire and equip readers to design a program that allows them to experience their own weight-loss miracle!
Nick Yphantides, M.D., is a family physician in Escondido, California, and a medical consultant to the local nonprofit health-care agencies and the San Diego public health-care system. He is the Co-Chair of San Diego County's Childhood Obesity Taskforce and is an advocate in his community for those who need it the most. My Big Fat Greek Diet is his first book. He and his wife, Despina, live outside of San Diego with their infant daughter, Veronique.Mike Yorkey is the author, coauthor, and collaborator of more than forty books, including several in the Every Man's Battle series and tennis star Michael Chang's autobiography, Holding Serve. He and his wife, Nicole, are the parents of two college-age children and live in Encinitas.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Diet
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Personal Life >> Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Diet/Exercise
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Diet/Exercise
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Health
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth