- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
In My Anchor Holds, Michelle Ironside Henry opens her heart, pulls back the curtain on her fight with Stage IV colorectal cancer, and lets you walk with her on a path that is rocky and arduous but ultimately a mountaintop experience.
This first-person account of the author’s four-year battle with cancer balances a serious subject matter with a healthy dose of humor and delivers a message that speaks to cancer victims, their loved ones, and anyone seeking peace in difficult times.
My Anchor Holds offers:
• Information—Learn more about cancer risk factors, treatment options, side effects and life after remission.
• Inspiration—Follow a faith journey that never wavers despite significant hardships, and learn how to experience peace during your life struggles.
• Entertainment—Laugh along with the stories of the author’s experiences and unique perspective on cancer treatment.
Bringing laughter and tears, this gripping and candid tale delivers a message of faith, resilience, and hope.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational