Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 5.91 X 3.94 X 0.00 (inches)|
God has PowerChristian Focus / 2004 / Hardcover$3.49 Retail:
$3.99Save 13% ($0.50)
Children want to know what to do. They want to know why they do the things we do. They are full of questions and they need answers. As well as having amazing minds they have souls that need direction and care. The foundations that are laid in their young lives will stand firm in their adult live. With the work of the Holy Spirit these Christian principles and values will be eternal. Life changing values.
In a world where basic moral standards are eroded and neglected children need to be taught the firm truths of humility, generosity, truthfulness, purity and respect. In this book are thirty one different values that show us what Jesus Christ is like and how we should behave. Each value has a scripture verse to learn and a brief explanation.
You dont need to teach children to do wrong, but you do need to teach them to do right and to trust in the only one who is good, God!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Christian Living
- Books >> Christian Living
- Children >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Christian Living
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Children's Bible Study
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Doctrine & Theology