Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- What is the Church?
- Descriptions of the Church
- Blessings given to the Church
- What does the Church do?
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Christian Focus
|Publication Date: 2010|
A Little Girl After God's Own Heart: Learning God's Ways in My Early DaysElizabeth George, Judy LuenebrinkHarvest House Publishers / 2006 / Hardcover$10.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$14.99Save 30% ($4.50)
I Talk to God About How I Feel: Learning to Pray, Knowing He CaresStormie Omartian, Shari WarrenHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / Hardcover$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
The church is more than a building. The church is a group of people - a worldwide group of people that spans the whole of history. It includes those who worshipped God and looked forward to the promise of the Saviour and those who worshipped God and saw the fulfilment of God's promise in the Lord Jesus Christ. But it doesn't stop there - if you love and trust in Jesus Christ today you are part of this amazing group of people too.
Jesus Christ has promised to build his church - he adds to it daily - he cares for it more than we can understand.
Children and families need to know the truth about the church because children are not just the church of tomorrow, they are the church of today.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Children >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Children's Bible Study
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Doctrine & Theology