Add To Cart
|Title: Mrs. White Rabbit|
By: Gilles Bachelet
Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: Eerdmans Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 13.00 X 9.00 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 4 ounces
Stock No: WW854834
Alice in Wonderland is one of the great classics of children's literature, but what does anyone actually know about Wonderland? Through the diary of the White Rabbit's extremely busy wife, readers finally get to see what happens in the background during Alice's adventures.
Mrs. White Rabbit loves her husband and their many children, but with an invisible housecat from Cheshire and a young female visitor who frequently changes size, living in Wonderland comes with a number of challenges.
With an abundance of wit and charm, Mrs. White Rabbit gives Lewis Carroll's famous tale a refreshingly modern twist.
"A visual treat to linger over. . . . It is impossible not to gasp at several page turns that reveal richly hued, extravagantly detailed double-page spreads. . . . This affectionate twist will intrigue Carroll fans and perhaps create new ones."
"Bachelets careful, detailed artwork delights."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Last Chance Bargains >> Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.