- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Most people will live their entire lives attempting to clean up their messes on their own or will hide their messes under a multitude of modern-day fig leaves. Are you weary of hiding and pretending? If so, its time to find the courage to come clean about the mess you are. Its time to lay your heart and soul bare before the Lord and say, "Im not okay, and I need your help."
Once you face your messes, Godin his sweet mercywill help you get real, deal, and truly move on. So say goodbye to that person youve been pretending to be and celebrate the person God created you to be: a gloriously imperfect mess who is loved by a perfect and holy God.
In this six-session small-group Bible study, speaker and bestselling author Vicki Courtney shows how we can acknowledge the messes in our lives, accept God's mercy for them, and then get real, deal, and move on.
- Clean-Up on Aisle One! (19:00)
- Unclaimed Baggage (20:00)
- Us and Them (14:00)
- Law and Disorder (17:00)
- Buzz-Hopping (15:00)
- Falling Forward (14:00)
Designed for use with the Move On DVD 9780849960161 (sold separately).
Vicki Courtney is a national speaker to women of all ages and the best-selling author of many books and Bible studies including 5 Conversations You Must Have with Your Daughter and Ever After. Vicki and her husband, Keith, have three grown children, a son-in-love, daughter-in-love, and an amazing grandson.
mdaley5 Stars Out Of 5mercySeptember 24, 2015mdaleyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5God's Love is NEVER failing, and Vicki Courtney reminds us of that in the study book and dvd Bible Study. AWESOME!!!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides