Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 9.30 X 8.38 X 0.88 (inches)|
This is a collection featuring four complete books from the If You Give…series, as well as tons of fun recipes, songs, and activities for kids and parents to enjoy.
Join your friends Mouse, Moose, and Pig as they read stories, bake sweet treats, play games, and sing songs!
Laura Numeroff is the New York Times bestselling author of many books for young readers in addition to the If You Give…series, including The Chicken Sisters and Laura Numeroff’s 10-Step Guide to Living with Your Monster. She lives in Los Angeles, California, and is involved with several children’s charities, including First Book. You can visit her online at www.lauranumeroff.com.
Felicia Bond is both writer and illustrator of Tumble Bumble, The Day It Rained Hearts, the Poinsettia books, and many others. She painted the art for numerous other award-winning books, including those in the much loved If You Give . . . series and the contemporary classic Big Red Barn. She lived for many years in New York and currently lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Interactive Books >> Book and CD
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Interactive Books >> Book and CD