The Mountain of Silence: A Search for Orthodox Spirituality - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2002
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Brian Reed5 Stars Out Of 5The Mountain of SilenceOctober 17, 2014Brian ReedQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book came to me to right when it was needed. This is one of the best books I've read in a long time.. I've been studying buddhism for the last 5 years and how ironic that those studies lead me to this. There is a lot of deep material here and for me it was sometimes a slow read because I had to take some time to absorb what I was reading, To be honest, I will be reading it again down the road, when reading something the first time I always miss things. To me, this is about true Christianity ..
Susan Lewis5 Stars Out Of 5July 8, 2010Susan LewisThis book opened a whole new understanding of the Trinity, monasticism, the providence of God, miracles. It is so well-written, and the theology so clearly expressed, with such depth. In my 30+ years with the Lord, this book has drawn me closer and brought an increase in faith, hope and love.
Elizabeth McDavid5 Stars Out Of 5July 12, 2007Elizabeth McDavidLife Changing! The author does what no other can do, actually change the reader's life after just one novel. After reading his masterful prose, I passed it along to a friend. Since then, they have passed the beautifully written documentary to hundreds of readers who met it with the same regard. You don't need to be a theologian or an avid reader to understand it's simple message. As a Christian, I have read hundreds of books, this by far is the most enlightening and uplifting.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Christian Denominations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Christian Denominations
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions