- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Broadstreet Publishing Group
Publication Date: 2014
Join Mountain Man as he shares stories from his youth and recent years, and rediscover the wisdom of speaking slower than you think, taking time to talk with others, helping a person in need, eating together as a family, and doing a job right the first time. Also learn to make the most of your uniqueness, bring humor into everyday life, keep your faith first, be quiet to catch the squirrel, stay positive when life is hard, leave a clean trail, and much more.
Instead of figuring out how to squeeze a little more in your day, it is time to slow down and enjoy the God given moments to make life truly worthwhile.
Tim Guraedy (known as Mountain Man) lives in West Monroe, Louisiana, the small town made famous by Duck Commander and Duck Dynasty. Mountain Man has been a beloved character on Duck Dynasty since appearing in Season 1. An avid outdoorsman, he loves to hunt, fish, and daily live out his Christian faith using his time to talk with people and help those in need all while keeping a slow profile.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational