Be a Motivational Leader: Lasting Leadership Principles - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
LeRoy Eims was dedicated to helping others grow professionally, personally, and spiritually. Today his legacy continues with the relaunch of two modern-day classics on leadership, updated and refreshed for a new generation.Being an effective leader is not just about guiding a group to a goal, but helping people catch a vision bigger than their own. Be A Motivational Leader will equip both seasoned and rising leaders to inspire and encourage their team to succeed.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2012
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5A very practical bookAugust 8, 2012IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This practical book will give you some easy to follow steps to becoming a leader that motivates his team.
I liked the practical advice in this book. Some of the chapters are about being a caring leader and being a working leader. There are others but these two chapters stood out to me. I think any one in leadership should read this book and will find that these two chapter alone could change how they lead in a positive way.
Being a caring leader does not mean you sit there and listen to everyone's problems all day. It does mean showing some heart when needed. Being a working leader is especially important. It can be a great motivator watching those in authority over you working as hard or harder then you are!
I gave this book 5/5 stars. I liked the easy to understand advice. I liked his personal examples and thought they really helped with understanding the principle he was teaching. I found this book to be helpful in many areas and think it would be a great book for any leader to read.
I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational