- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
Mothers Never Die is the dramatic and inspiring story of Dr. Rose's spiritual pilgrimage. When a debilitating muscle disease ended her prestigious Harvard career and left her bedridden, she rocked back against her Jewish upbringing. She took God to task. And the surprising answer came as she discovered who it is that holds the world together: Jesus Christ. Adding intrigue and humor to her story is the running dialogue the author has with her mother. This is autobiography at its best.
vickiePinckneyville, ILAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This book will speak to youOctober 14, 2011vickiePinckneyville, ILAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5What first got my attention was the cover and the title. Whenever I picked the book up off the high book shelf, I just knew that this book was going to speak directly to me...and it did. The author took you through her family's heritage and through her childhood and her Jewish faith and heartache for the suffering of her people. Then it brought you to new spiritual high with her personal testimony about how she meet Jesus. Will read this book again and pass it on to many.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Religion >> Judaism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Religion
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Religion