A Mother's Journey of Love, Loss & Life Beyond - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Lakeland Press
Publication Date: 2012
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
KaleozoneFloridaAge: 35-44Gender: female2 Stars Out Of 5Not what I was expecting from a "Christian" book..October 21, 2012KaleozoneFloridaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 2Meets Expectations: 1I found this book through a connection on LinkedIn that mentioned that it was a Christian book about a mother's grieving process after the tragic death of her daughter. While I certainly do not discount what this mother has gone through, I am surprised that this should be classified as a Christian book. Her daughter, Brooke, was clearly a Christian by what I read in the book; however, the mother did not cope and grieve in any way that I would consider Christian. She consulted mediums, read books about how the dead contact us "from beyond," hypnosis and even had a past-lives regression session with her therapist. While I will concede that this book deals with a terrible tragedy and how one mother discovered her own spirituality, I would caution readers that this spirituality is not based in Christian theology.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> Comfort in Grief
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational