- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Mom's Ordinary Day
Jean E. Syswerda is a former editor and associate publisher for Zondervan Bibles. She helped produce such bestselling Bibles as the NIV Womens Devotional Bible. General editor of the Women of Faith Study Bible and A Mom's Ordinary Day Bible Study Series, she is the author of the Women's Devotional Guide to the Bible and coauthor of the bestselling Read With Me Bible. Jean and her husband, John, have three children and eight grandchildren. They live in Allendale, Michigan.Sharon A. Hersh M.A., LPC is a licensed professional counselor, speaker, and author. She has written several books, including the popular Bravehearts: Unlocking the Courage to Love with Abandon. She has written four books in the Hand-in-Hand Parenting series including, Mom, I Feel Fat!, Mom, I Hate my Life!, Mom, Everyone Else Does!, and Mom, Sex is NO Big Deal!. Her most recent book is The Last Addiction: Why Self-Help is Not Enough. She is an adjunct professor in graduate counseling courses, including Sex and Sexuality and Addiction at Colorado Christian University, Mars Hill Graduate School, and Reformed Theological Seminary. She is a sought-after speaker at conferences and retreats. Hersh lives in Lone Tree, Colorado.
vdw47933indianaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 22, 2012vdw47933indianaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The book is great and would be a great book for any Mother---especially young Mothers
MelissaToledo, ILAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5April 17, 2011MelissaToledo, ILAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Practical and useful information for mothers on the go. Easy to use, and a nice way to get into the habit of reading and studying the Bible every day.
lauren5 Stars Out Of 5August 5, 2009laurenI used this study with a Mom's Bible study at my church, and it was WELL received! The study is designed for a group, and it didn't have too much 'homework,' which is good b/c Moms don't have TIME for a ton of extra reading, writing, and research. However, each Mom in my study left with a stronger knowledge of God, His word, and His purpose for each of them. This is also a study that can be completed in a couple of months, which allows our group to be done with Bible study right before Christmas -- Moms are SUPER busy at Christmastime! :) I highly recommend this study to any Moms group looking for something new!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Parenting
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum