Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 288
Vendor: Monarch Books
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 7.75 X 5.00 (inches)|
Author: Al Gibson
Located in: Exeter
Submitted: June 19, 2014
Tell us a little about yourself. From South Africa, but now living in the UK, I like to write about people who have overcome massive obstacles in life and share their stories to encourage others. I have written biographies and am about to write a third.
What was your motivation behind this project? I was inspired by Annie Chikhwaza's story of being almost left for dead, and how God turned that situation around to create a place of life. That place of life cares for some 200 abandoned children today and I was motivated to try and help them.
What do you hope folks will gain from this project? I hope people will realise that no matter how tough things may get in life, God can turn the most hopeless situations around. We all need victory in some area of life, and when we attain it, we can help others who are stumbling along the way.
How were you personally impacted by working on this project? My heart was opened to a new-found compassion for widows and orphans. I also realised how God wants to use everyone in a unique way to make a difference in people's lives. We all have something special to contribute that can't be replaced by anybody else.
Who are your influences, sources of inspiration or favorite authors / artists? Wendy Alec is a favourite author. She has a unique ability to capture glimpses into the supernatural realm which envision and encourage. Annie Chikhwaza is an inspiration, she has a huge heart that challenges us all to widen our circle of love.
Anything else you'd like readers / listeners to know: Mother of Malawi is not only a great story. It's also a great motivator. It challenges the reader to discover their God-given assignment and complete it no matter what may come their way. It shares how to overcome by faith, finding a way round the obstacle.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Church & Supplies
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Missions
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Biography
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Supplies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool