- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Show your precious little ones how much you love them . . . with every bedtime prayer.
Everyone loves a sweet bedtime storyand this one has the added bonus of teaching children a lifestyle of healthy prayer. Starting with sweet and silly text about bedtime routinesteeth brushing, story time, and one more glass of waterthis delightful book will then teach children how to pray: love God, ask Him for forgiveness, thank Him for many blessings, and offer requests. Throughout the bedtime rituals, Mommy and Baby giggle as they play a game to describe how much they love each other. This unique story will make bedtime prayers a real learning and bonding experience for parents and children.
This complement to Amandas beautiful book for grown-ups is a perfect bedtime book for parents and children.
Amanda Lamb is a professional television journalist with 23 years of experience. She covers the crime beat for an award-winning CBS affiliate in the southeast. Amanda is also the author of six books, a wife, and the mother of two little girls. She received her undergraduate degree from Duke University and her master's degree in journalism from Northwestern University.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting