- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
This inspirational new book offers teachers:
- A devotion for each day of the student school year, complete with vignette, recommended scripture, focus on a specific aspect of Jesus' teaching model, application of the scripture lesson, and a suggested prayer with challenge/focus.
- Relevant stories that cover modern issues that concern teachers in the public school and inner city setting, including poverty, single parent families, overcrowding, and weapon use
- Reassurance of God's presence in the teacher's life and classroom
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Judson Press
Publication Date: 2008
"Teaching is one of the most important career paths imaginable in our society, and yet it is, perhaps, one of the most discouraging due to hassles and lack of recognition. Morning Meetings with Jesus: 180 Devotions for Teachers provides an enormous amount of encouragement and guidance, not only for teachers but for everyone who has a life full of daily challenges. I think the readers will look to each days "morning meeting" with anticipation and hope." Benjamin S. Carson Sr., M.D., Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery, Professor of Neurological Surgery, Oncology, Plastic Surgery, and Pediatrics
"Morning Meetings with Jesus is like a cool breeze on a hot summer day. Written by one who has walked in your footsteps, this powerful devotional reveals the heart of a fellow teacher who saw the classroom as an opportunity to make an eternal impact on the lives of students. Susans honest reflections and practical applications will inspire and encourage you." Steven C. Babbitt, Director, Publishing Services, Association of Christian Schools International, Colorado Springs, Colorado
"This work is Spirit-inspired and wisdom-based. Each days devotion has urged me on in my work. Jesus is the greatest teacher, and we have so much to learn from him. I am so grateful that he is Sues inspiration. Many teachers could be helped and encouraged by this book---in parochial, private, and public schools." Robert Chapman, retired professor of Loyola University
fmsduncanville5 Stars Out Of 5September 19, 2012fmsduncanvilleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book. Staff loves it. Perfect for teachers!!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Gift Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Gift Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Gift Devotionals