Out of Mormonism: A Woman's True Story / Revised - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2011
Judy Robertson shares her unique insider's viewpoint as a woman in the Mormon church. After she and her husband rediscovered God's truth, they faced torment and persecution upon leaving the LDS church. This reader-friendly book is one of the few Christian books that focuses first on an individual's journey from Mormonism rather than on theology or Christian doctrines. The revised edition includes testimonies of others who have left the Mormon church and what God is doing today through Concerned Christians. Readers will find Out of Mormonism a useful resource for understanding and witnessing to friends and family in the LDS church.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational