- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Romans 12 Disciple
Spiritual mentoring, or discipleship, is a relational process that requires people to become actively involved in their faith. Authentic discipleship is about developing a caring concern and a genuine love for others through modeling Christlike attitudes and behavior in the context of relational environments. It starts with relationship. Because it all starts with the individual, we must see one-on-one discipleship as the primary objective to begin the revolution.
In More Than a Fisherman, Dr. Jim Grassi provides guidance for men who desire to mentor others or to be mentored, using Jesus and the twelve disciples as a model. Designed to be used as a companion to The Spiritual Mentor and Building a Ministry of Spiritual Mentoring, this manual is for use during times of mentoring and suggests types of exercises and activities two men can do together.
- Fishing theme, including information on how the disciples fished
- Archaeological facts with illustrations and photographs of fishing artifacts
- Activity suggestions for mentoring sessions
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships