- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale Momentum
|Publication Date: 2011|
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Timothy5 Stars Out Of 5more than a carpenter and better than i expectedNovember 13, 2017TimothyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I would highly recommend this book, it is an exceptional value and one truly worth its cost. The book was very easy to read and understand, as well as the content was great! i would recommend this for anyone who has questions about the deity of Jesus or for those looking for the facts that justify there faith.
TuttiPoplarville, MSAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Small book, huge message.July 28, 2017TuttiPoplarville, MSAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I've bought several of these More Than a Carpenter books over the years and just given them away. What a wonderful book to solidify the deity of Christ. Well researched and well written.
TimboWhistler BC CanadaAge: 55-65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5A great introduction to ChristianityNovember 21, 2013TimboWhistler BC CanadaAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4This book offers a short & concise series of well documented arguments in support of the Christian faith. It also encapsulates the current secular arguments that oppose the Christian faith providing compelling evidence for those seeking to defend their faith, with reasoned & rational argument.
A great introduction to Christianity for those seeking the truth.
AZSmocker5 Stars Out Of 5Clear, brief, to-the-point.July 16, 2013AZSmockerQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book for those with questions or doubts about Christianity. Answers why we believe in Jesus and misconceptions of non-believers.
Mohon18Age: 18-24Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Very informative.August 4, 2011Mohon18Age: 18-24Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5More than a carpenter is a very useful tool that proves that even 2,000 years later, Jesus christ is still undoubtly the son of God. It tackles a lot of Atheist arguments as well as shows us an abundance of evidence pointing to the complete truth of the New Testament.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living