Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2017
If youve ever been given empty clichés during challenging times, you know how painful it can feel to be misunderstood by well-meaning people. Far too often, it seems the response we get to our hurt and disappointment is to suck it up, or pray it away.
But Scripture reveals a God who meets us where we are, not where we pretend to be.
No More Faking Fine is your invitation to get gut-level honest with God through the life-giving language of lament. Lament, a practice woven throughout Scripture, is a prayer that God never ignores, never silences, and never wastes. As author Esther Fleece says, "Lament is the unexpected pathway to true intimacy with God, and with those around us."
Esther learned this the hard way, by believing she could shut down painful emotions that haunted her from a broken past she tried to forget on her fast track to success. But in silencing her pain, she robbed herself of the opportunity to be healed. Maybe youve done the same.
No More Faking Fine is your permission to lamentto give voice to the hurt, frustration, and disappointment youve kept inside and silenced for too long. Drawing from careful biblical study and hard-won insight, Esther reveals how to use Gods own language to draw closer to Him as He leads us through any darkness into His marvelous light.
Esther Fleece is an international speaker and writer on Millennials and faith, leadership, and family, recognized among Christianity Todays "Top 50 Women Shaping the Church and Culture" and CNNs "Five Women in Religion to Watch." As founder and CEO of L&L Consulting, she works to connect influential individuals and organizations to their mutual benefit. You can follow Esthers global adventures on Twitter @EstherFleece and at www.estherfleece.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Pre-Order >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Pre-Order >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Pre-Order >> Download