Moon Tucson - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moon Travel
Publication Date: 2018
Series: Moon Handbooks
Experience the distinct flavor of a thriving desert enclave with Old West roots and an artsy spirit. Inside Moon Tucson you'll find:
- The top sights and unique experiences: Visit remnants of ancient cultures or browse galleries of Pueblo art. Tour Mission San Xavier del Bac, stroll through Tucson's El Presidio Historic District, and see artifacts from the Old West in a ghost town
- Get a taste of the city: Eat traditional chiles rellenos and fresh handmade tortillas or try a Sonoran hot dog with all the fixings. Dance to live music and check out the street vendors at downtown's Second Saturdays, sip habanero-infused vodka, and stargaze at an astronomy bar
- Ideas for recreation like hiking, biking, or horseback riding among the saguaro cacti, or stopping at a resort for a round of golf or a spa day
- Local insight from Tucson resident Tim Hull
- Extensive coverage of the Santa Cruz Valley, the Border Region, and Southeastern Arizona: Go deep into Kartchner Caverns, hike the Huachuca Mountains, or kick back at a historic saloon in Tombstone
- Honest advice on when to go, where to stay, how to get there, and how to get around
- Maps and Tools like background information on the landscape, history, culture, plus full-color photos and easy-to-read maps
With Moon Tucson's practical tips and local know-how, you can experience the best of this Southwest destination.
Exploring the area? Try Moon Arizona & the Grand Canyon or Moon Santa Fe, Taos & Albuquerque. Hitting the road? Try Moon Southwest Road Trip.
A resident of Arizona for more than 40 years, Tim Hull has hiked its trails and driven its backroads from the deserts to the mountains to the wondrous depths of the Grand Canyon. As a news reporter and freelance writer for the past 20 years, Hull has written about the history, politics, environment and culture of Arizona and the Southwest for newspapers, magazines and websites. His family's roots in the state run deep, beginning in the 1870s when his maternal great-great-grandfather opened a doctor's office in Prescott, a mountain town in the state's central pinelands. In his spare time Hull travels the world with his wife and writes fiction. He is also the author of Moon Arizona & the Grand Canyon and Moon Southwest Road Trip.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲