Moon Minneapolis & St. Paul - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moon Travel
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Moon Handbooks
Moon Travel Guides: See the City with a Local
Bustling, modern, and hip, the Twin Cities are far from hibernating. See what makes them shine year-round with Moon Minneapolis & St. Paul.
- Explore the Twin Cities: Navigate by neighborhood or by activity, with color-coded maps of the most interesting neighborhoods in Minneapolis and St. Paul
- See the Sights: Browse contemporary art at the Walker Art Center and Sculpture Garden (and play mini-golf on the roof!), learn about local history at the Minnesota State Capitol, shop at the Mall of America, or stroll along the banks of Lake Calhoun
- Get a Taste of the City: Pop into a hole-in-the-wall Vietnamese restaurant on Eat Street, taste the flavors of Minnesota's Polish past, order from a fusion food cart, or grab a table at an innovative farm-to-table restaurant
- Bars and Nightlife: Catch a performance at the Dakota Jazz Club, sip fruity concoctions at a tiki bar, find the best spots for microbrews, or visit the Twin Cities' most popular gay bars
- Trusted Advice: Minneapolis local Tricia Cornell shares insider know-how on her two favorite cities
- Itineraries and Day Trips: Explore nearby Stillwater, Duluth, and Lake Superior, or follow city itineraries designed for budget travelers, outdoor adventurers, and more
- Full-Color Photos and Detailed Maps
- Handy Tools: Moon provides background information on the history and culture of the Twin Cities
With Moon Minneapolis & St. Paul's local expertise, myriad activities, and practical advice, you can plan your trip your way.
Exploring more Midwest cities? Try Moon Chicago. Craving some fresh air? Check out Moon 75 Great Hikes Minneapolis & St. Paul.
When Tricia Cornell returned to the United States after living in Central Europe for five years, she could have chosen to live anywhere, but she chose Minneapolis. The theater and arts scenes, the Twin Cities' manageable size, the lakes (10 of them in Minneapolis alone), and, yes, even the weather, all proved irresistible to her. She's still finding new reasons to love the area, as innovative new farmers markets open, greenways expand, and hometown chefs attract national attention.
During her time abroad, Tricia authored more than 15 guides to six European cities and wore out several pairs of shoes. Today, she edits Minnesota Parent Magazine and Minnesota Good Age. And she's still wearing out a lot of shoe leather as a freelance writer for local alt-weekly City Pages and Minnesota Monthly, where she's tracked down everything from the best breakfast joint to the best yarn store.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲