- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2014
The study of God, His nature, and His Word are all essential to the Christian faith. Now those interested in Christian theology have a newly revised and updated reference tool in the 25th Anniversary Edition of The Moody Handbook of Theology.
In this classic and timeless one-volume resource, Paul Enns offers a comprehensive overview of the five dimensions of theology: biblical, systematic, historical, dogmatic, and contemporary. Each section includes an introduction, chapters on key points, specific studies pertinent to that theology, books for further study, and summary evaluations of each dimension. Charts, graphs, glossary, and indexes add depth and breadth.
Theology, once the domain of academicians and learned pastors, is now accessible to anyone interested in understanding the essentials of what Christians believe. The Moody Handbook of Theology is a concise doctrinal reference tool for newcomers and seasoned veterans alike.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Biblical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Biblical Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Theology Introductions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology