- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Learn the art of prayer from the hearts of giants of the faith. Prayer is simply talking with God, yet even the disciples asked Jesus to teach them to pray. Since then, godly men and women of the faith have given us guidance to a deeper prayer life and their most insightful comments are included in A 12-Month Guide to Better Prayer for Women.
Featuring the words of giants of the faith such as Andrew Murray, E. M. Bounds, Charles Spurgeon, and Hannah Whitall Smith, it's arranged into 12 key topics:
- Prayer - Its Possibilities by E. M. Bounds
- The Secret of Power in Prayer, Part 1 by Charles H. Spurgeon
- The Secret of Power in Prayer, Part 2 by Charles H. Spurgeon
- On Prayer and the Principal Exercises of Piety by Francois Fenelon and Madame Jeanne Guyon
- Disciples Taught to Pray, Part 1 by Matthew Henry
- Disciples Taught to Pray, Part 2 by Matthew Henry
- Prayer Must Be Specific by Andrew Murray
- The Faith That Takes by Andrew Murray
- Hindrances to Prayer by R. A. Torrey
- Intercession: Every Christian's Duty, Part 1 by George Whitefield
- Intercession: Every Christian's Duty, Part 2 by George Whitefield
- Answered Prayer by E. M. Bounds
Ideal for use on a year-long prayer journey, this book also includes prayer starters that will set you on a course of deeper, more personal times of conversations with God.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Barbour Publishing
Publication Date: 2018