Add To Cart
Mind Monsters: Conquering Fear, Worry, Guilt and Other Negative Thoughts that Work Against You
Add To Cart
|Title: Mind Monsters: Conquering Fear, Worry, Guilt and Other Negative Thoughts that Work Against You|
By: Kevin Gerald
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 5.00 X 0.32 (inches)|
Weight: 4 ounces
Stock No: WW387389
Joyce MeyerFaithWords / 1999 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$8.995 out of 5 stars for Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind. View reviews of this product. 271 Reviews
Retail Price$16.99Save 47% ($8.00)
Jennifer RothschildLifeway / 2009 / DVDOur Price$149.99
Gerald BilkesReformation Heritage Books / 2018 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$2.49
Retail Price$3.00Save 17% ($0.51)
- Do you lack peace because of your perspective?
- Do you focus on the problems around you?
- Do you have trouble recognizing the good things in your life?
- Do you feel despair or depression, despite your blessings?
Kevin Gerald is the founder and lead pastor of Champions Centre in Tacoma and Bellevue, Washington, one of the largest congregations in the Pacific Northwest. He is the author of several books, including Forces That Form Your Future and By Design or Default. His practical Bible teaching is also available at KevinGerald.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anxiety
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Guilt/Shame
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Worry
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.