- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2012
- Do you lack peace because of your perspective?
- Do you focus on the problems around you?
- Do you have trouble recognizing the good things in your life?
- Do you feel despair or depression, despite your blessings?
Kevin Gerald is the founder and lead pastor of Champions Centre in Tacoma and Bellevue, Washington, one of the largest congregations in the Pacific Northwest. He is the author of several books, including Forces That Form Your Future and By Design or Default. His practical Bible teaching is also available at KevinGerald.com.
Jill JonesOpelika, ALAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great resourceJune 26, 2012Jill JonesOpelika, ALAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Negativity is everywhere. We are inundated with discouraging news from the media about the state of our country and our world. There seems to be no hope. The fact is, if you are a Christian, you have many reasons to be thankful and feel blessed. If you concentrate on all the bad, you will only feed your fear and worries. However, if you can tame the mind monsters that seek to steal your life, you can conquer them and be the positive and joyful person overflowing with peace.
In his book, "Mind Monsters", Kevin Gerald defines the negative thoughts that work against you and how to reject them and keep them from invading your life and stealing your joy. He helps you recognize your inner negativity and replace it with Scripture.
Gerald reminds us that it takes work to replace negativity in our lives but focusing on the positive and leaning on God's Word can bring peace and joy into our lives.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Charisma House, as part of their book blogger review program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anxiety
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Guilt/Shame
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Worry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues