Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 1998
|Dimensions: 11 X 8 1/2 X 1/4 (inches)|
Beating the College Debt Trap: Getting a Degree Without Going BrokeAlex ChediakZondervan / 2015 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 44% ($7.00)
College isn't free.
Paying for college is one of the most challenging situations you'll ever have to face. Every year, thousands of students' hopes of starting college are dashed by bad planning and bad money management. And many who do graduate are burdened with a heavy educational debt that prevents them from pursuing the full potential of their diplomas.
Leading Christian financial expert Larry Burkett has written this financial survival guide to help you understand the money side of your college plans. You'll find guidelines on:
- Managing your finances
- How to balance your checkbook
- How to use (or misuse) credit cards
- How to obtain college scholarships and loans.
Money Management for College Students also includes information on choosing a major, choosing a college, and pursuing the career of your choice.
Going to college can be one of the most exhilarating experiences in your lifetime. Don't let the heavy load of financial burdens knock you down.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> High School/College
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Reference
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Consumer Math
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Life & Job Skills
- Homeschool >> Reference >> High School
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Math >> Math Subjects >> Consumer Math
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Math >> Math Subjects >> Time/Money
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.