6-Week Money Challenge: For Your Personal Finances - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Broadstreet Publishing Group
Publication Date: 2016
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
NeededGuidence5 Stars Out Of 5Great ResourceAugust 12, 2016NeededGuidenceQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I found this book to be very helpful in my life. It was broken down into simple easy to follow weeks that held traditional biblical guidence and finiacial structure of the modern day. Steve gives a basic yet unique outlook on how to make your finances cleaner and a bit more stress free.
Sara Goff5 Stars Out Of 5Give Your Money, and Your Life, New MeaningApril 9, 2016Sara GoffQuality: 5Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Most people would like to change at least one aspect of their finances, but they don't know how to go about it, or they lack the motivation to make a lifestyle change. What I like about Steve Repak's book, 6 Week Money Challenge, is that it is action-oriented in a way that speaks directly to the reader, and in a tone that doesn't preach or feel condescending. The challenges Repak suggests are sensible, easy to implement, and they yield results. Most importantly, the reasoning and inspirational stories he provides motivates you to try them out.
6 Week Money Challenge is probably the most fun you can have with a financial book, and it will give you peace of mind. In my opinion, however, the best part is the sense of moral purpose Repak imparts, giving your money, and your life, new meaning.
Angela BreidenbachMontanaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Perfect Resource for People Tired of Living Paycheck to PaycheckJanuary 13, 2016Angela BreidenbachMontanaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Steve Repak's book, Six Week Money Challenge for Your Personal Finances, is the perfect resource for people tired of living paycheck to paycheck. His advice will help you rebuild your finances and release the stress strangling your family life. If you're tired of chasing the bills, tired of wondering how you'll make it next time the car breaks down, pick up this simple book to regain control of your life and create a plan for a joyful lifestyle!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Workbooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Workbooks
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance