- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Access your classroom anytime, anywhere! Alpha Omega's online Monarch curriculum provides students and parents with a multi-media rich learning opportunity that's efficient and easy to use. Students simply log-in to access lessons that include movie clips, timelines, interactive games, quizzes, and more. Teachers will find helpful features such as a calendar-based lesson plan, message center, printable records, report cards, grade report, and daily work report. The only requirement is a high-speed internet connection; once purchased, a code will be sent that allows an 18-month access period for all schoolwork to be completed, with records available for seven years thereafter.
Monarch features six voices with more natural sounding inflection and pronunciation. In addition, each sentence is highlighted in yellow with the individual word highlighted in blue as it is read aloud. Students also have the option of selecting a single word, sentence, or paragraph they want to hear.
"Modern" history is one of the most-ignored aspects of history. Whether it's because it's at the back of the textbook or other simply events take priority, the Vietnam War is often never given an in-depth study, despite its effect on our foreign policy and historical understanding of war. Monarch Vietnam will take a close look at the Vietnam War, including the country of Vietnam, the Vietnamese people, U.S. involvement & military strategy, the Cold War factor, the anti-war movement, the fall of Saigon, the war's consequences, and its aftermath, all from a Christian perspective.
With quizzes and tests to assess student understanding, high school students will learn through informative video clips, games, and a variety of hands-on projects. Easily operated by student and parent, automatic grading and lesson planning are included, as well as a built-in calendar, message center, and customizable curriculum!
This is a single-semester course. 5 units. Grades 9-12.
- Text-to-Speech capability
- Vocabulary and Review Games
- Interactive Timeline
- Printable Records
- Report Card, Grade Report, and Daily Work Report available.
- Program improvements, curriculum updates, and fixes are made regularly and automatically as part of the subscription cost.
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Windows 2000 SP4 (Firefox Only), Windows XP SP2/3, Windows Server 2003, Vista, 7, 8 & 8.1
- Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox 16+, Chrome
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Mac OS X 10.5+
- Safari 6.0+, Firefox 16+
|Format: Other, N/A|
Vendor: Alpha Omega Publications
Find Related Products▼▲
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Publishers
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> State Studies
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Supplements >> Online History Curriculum
- Homeschool >> Type >> Online Curriculum >> History
- Homeschool >> Type >> Online Curriculum >> Monarch
- Homeschool >> Type >> Online Curriculum >> State Studies
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.