Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
A Mom's Prayers for Her Son: Praying for Every Part of His LifeRob Teigen, Joanna TeigenRevell / 2014 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 21 Reviews
$10.99Save 23% ($2.50)
Raise Him Up: A Single Mother's Guide to Raising a Successful Black ManDerrick Moore, Stephanie Perry MooreThomas Nelson / 2013 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 25% ($2.50)
Mothers of boys have the special calling to shape future men of God. Popular speaker Rhonda Stoppe, mom to two sons, knows this opportunity is a challenge, a joy, and probably the most important work of a woman’s life. Drawing from years of ministering to youth and to women and from her own parenting experience, Rhonda provides refreshingly relevant guidance, biblical and contemporary examples, and humorous insights to help each reader discover
- how to guide a son without hovering and smothering
- how every action and choice can serve a godly goal
- ways to communicate so a boy will listen and be heard
- God’s power and grace to becomeand giveher best
Packed with practical help from parenting experts and other moms, this inspirational resource will revive the faithfulness and fortitude a woman needs to partner with God as they shape the character and heart of a future godly man.
Rhonda Stoppe is the No Regrets Woman. She is an author and speaker dedicated to helping women live life with no regrets. With more than 20 years experience as a mom, mentor, and pastors wife, Rhondas wisdom and experience helps women discover significance in God and His specific purpose for their lives, connect biblical principles to everyday decisions, develop a loving marriage that others dream about, and influence the next generation by raising children with integrity.
KEY PRINCIPLES FOR GODLY PARENTING▼▲
- Teaching your son to respect authority prepares him to respect God's authority.
- Have a clear idea of the kind of man God calls your son to be.
- Guide your son toward independence.
- Knowing your son well allows you to encourage his strengths and correct his weaknesses.
- Learn how to talk so your son listens, and listen so he talks.
- Teach your son to think biblically.
- God is your source of wisdom and strength.