Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Moms Raising Sons to be Men|
By: Rhonda Stoppe
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 9 ounces
Stock No: WW949774
Raise Him Up: A Single Mother's Guide to Raising a Successful Black ManDerrick Moore, Stephanie Perry MooreThomas Nelson / 2013 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 25% ($2.50)
Single Moms Raising Sons: Preparing Boys to Be Men When There's No Man AroundDana S. ChisholmBeacon Hill Press / 2007 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Mothers of boys have the special calling to shape future men of God. Popular speaker Rhonda Stoppe, mom to two sons, knows this opportunity is a challenge, a joy, and probably the most important work of a womans life. Drawing from years of ministering to youth and to women and from her own parenting experience, Rhonda provides refreshingly relevant guidance, biblical and contemporary examples, and humorous insights to help each reader discover
- how to guide a son without hovering and smothering
- how every action and choice can serve a godly goal
- ways to communicate so a boy will listen and be heard
- Gods power and grace to becomeand giveher best
Packed with practical help from parenting experts and other moms, this inspirational resource will revive the faithfulness and fortitude a woman needs to partner with God as they shape the character and heart of a future godly man.
KEY PRINCIPLES FOR GODLY PARENTING▼▲
- Teaching your son to respect authority prepares him to respect God's authority.
- Have a clear idea of the kind of man God calls your son to be.
- Guide your son toward independence.
- Knowing your son well allows you to encourage his strengths and correct his weaknesses.
- Learn how to talk so your son listens, and listen so he talks.
- Teach your son to think biblically.
- God is your source of wisdom and strength.