- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2013|
Mothers of boys have the special calling to shape future men of God. Popular speaker Rhonda Stoppe, mom to two sons, knows this opportunity is a challenge, a joy, and probably the most important work of a woman's life. Drawing from years of ministering to youth and to women and from her own parenting experience, Rhonda provides refreshingly relevant guidance, biblical and contemporary examples, and humorous insights to help each reader discover
- how to guide a son without hovering and smothering
- how every action and choice can serve a godly goal
- ways to communicate so a boy will listen and be heard
- God's power and grace to become and give her best
Packed with practical help from parenting experts and other moms, this inspirational resource will revive the faithfulness and fortitude a woman needs to partner with God as they shape the character and heart of a future godly man.
KEY PRINCIPLES FOR GODLY PARENTING▼▲
- Teaching your son to respect authority prepares him to respect God's authority.
- Have a clear idea of the kind of man God calls your son to be.
- Guide your son toward independence.
- Knowing your son well allows you to encourage his strengths and correct his weaknesses.
- Learn how to talk so your son listens, and listen so he talks.
- Teach your son to think biblically.
- God is your source of wisdom and strength.
Christina5 Stars Out Of 5mom's raising sons to be menAugust 14, 2014ChristinaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I enjoyed reading this book. Easy to read with lots of scripture to look at. It's not just how the author Rhonda sees it, it's how scripture is.
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5A must read for momsMarch 27, 2013IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed this book. It has so many helpful tips and encouraging words that I could not put it down. You do not have to be a mom of boys to enjoy this book, any mom will learn from these pages. I gave this book 5/5 stars. You will laugh at some of the authors' stories but more importantly you will discover ways to be a better mom to your children. I highly recommend this book to all moms, especially those with boys. No matter the age of your child you will find a section in this book to help you. The goal of directing your son to a Godly life is not impossible and this book is a great place to get some direction!
I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Sons
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Sons
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting