- Helps & Features▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Note Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Presentation Page
- More About Me Page
- My Children Pages
- Book Introductions
- Translation and textual notes
- A year's worth of daily devotions from Elisa Morgan
- Weekend devotions cycle through four "special interest" areas for moms
- Heart icons flag Scripture reference to mothers, grandmothers, and mother-in-laws
- The Story of MOPS
- Every Mom Needs Hope
- Every Mom Needs Help
- 9 point type
- Double-column format
- 20 full-color pages
- Subject Index
- Reading Plan
- Promises & Perspectives From the Bible
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Color: Black Letter
NIV Mom's Devotional Bible Compact, Italian Duo-Tone, Turquoise/TealElisa MorganZondervan / 2014 / Imitation Leather$22.50 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$44.99Save 50% ($22.49)
"I am excited for the ways that moms will draw on God's strength through the NIV Mom's Devotional Bible. Packed with practical inspiration, it is an incredible tool to help moms find hope and daily encouragement." Sherry Surratt CEO and President, MOPS International
Mom, you don't have to go it alone! The NIV Mom's Devotional Bible helps you to be the very best mom you can be by relating the Bible to your everyday life as a momwhether youre a new or experienced mom! A trusted source of wisdom to help you as you learn how to be the type of mom God wants you to be, this Bible provides a year of weekday and weekend devotions. These daily readings are full of good advice and encouragement from Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers, International (MOPS). Her inspiring insights help you understand and delight in your vital role of raising children and remind you to keep your head high when dealing with the stress of parenthood. You'll also find resources that show you where to turn for help with the special challenges you face and that offer insight into your role as a mother by linking your real-life encounters as a mom with biblical dilemmas. Whether you have 5 minutes to read or 15, the devotions in this Bible will touch your heart.
A year's worth of daily devotions, M-F, mostly written by Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers International (MOPS). Some devotions also written by other authors, including: Stormie Omartian, Tracey Bianchi, Shauna Niequist, Ann Voskamp, Lysa TerKeurst, Shayne Moore, Jennifer Grant, Linda Dillow, Margaret Feinberg, Karol Ladd, Anita Lustrea, Sheila Walsh, Angela Thomas, and Carolyn Custis James.
5 devotions written for you by everyday, real-life moms facing the same struggles you do.
Weekend Momday devotions cycle through four special interest areas for moms:
1) Better Moms Make a Better World reveals five essential ingredients for improving yourself as a mother, which has tremendous implications for your family and your world;
2) Train Up a Child helps you teach your children about God and how he can be reflected in their lives;
3) A Time to Play gives some good reasons why play is important, even on the busiest days, and it offers some creative ideas for having fun;
4) Get Growing encourages you, as a mom and as a woman, to expand your mind and spirit as you journey through motherhood.
Index of topics important to mothers
Resource list offers timely, practical help for moms
Promises and Prayers for Mom
Elisa Morgan is President Emerita of MOPS International, Inc., based in Denver, Colorado. She is the author, editor, or coauthor of numerous books, including Twinkle, Naked Fruit; Mom, You Make a Difference! Moms Devotional Bible; What Every Mom Needs; What Every Child Needs; and Real Moms. Elisa has two children, and a grandchild, and lives with her husband, Evan, in Centennial , Colorado.
Alex5 Stars Out Of 5As hoped forDecember 9, 2017AlexQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought this for my wife, and it is exactly what she hoped for. Very lightweight for easy carrying.
M5 Stars Out Of 5Love itMarch 31, 2017MQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Everything I expected and more
mickie5 Stars Out Of 5awesome bibleApril 8, 2016mickieQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0love this bible. thank you so much.
Anonymous5 Stars Out Of 5All-new, updated classic!February 12, 2013AnonymousQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5What a privilege it has been to work on this Bible for moms of all ages! And how I prayed over all the devotionals and internal material as God helped me create them. No mom should mother alone. Dive into God's Word in this unique format, and watch him meet your needs day and night. Because mothering matters. And better moms make a better world. Love to you, Elisa
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bibles >> Devotional Bibles >> Other
- Bibles >> Download >> eBooks
- Bibles >> Women's Bibles
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles