- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Does it seem like Mommy always says no? Mommy teaches her child about limits with love. Mommy, May I Hug the Fish? uses short sentences, familiar words, whimsical illustrations, and simple concepts for children eager to read on their own. Spanish/English.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: I Can Read!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 1
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Homeschool
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Spanish >> Children
- Spanish >> Homeschool
- eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- eBooks >> Spanish >> Children
- eBooks >> Spanish >> Homeschool
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.