Momfulness: Mothering with Mindfulness, Compassion, and Grace - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
The very act of having a child is a complete shift for a woman, emotionally, physiologically, and spiritually. All three of these areas are touched upon in Momfulness. Denise Roy quotes Zelma Brown saying "I have hands big enough to save the world, and small enough to rock a child to sleep." The wisdom and guidance that comes from this book is bound to give hope to any mother that reads it. The pages are filled with tips and suggestions that encourage mothers not to try and perfect their lives, but to make good use of them, both as woman and mothers, alike.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Denise Roy combines the hard-won wisdom of a parent with the insights of meditation to create a spiritual practice that goes to the heart of everyday life: mothering with mindfulness. Through anecdotes, reflections, and specific practices, this book invites mothers to wake up and embrace their lives, discovering that they are always standing on holy ground.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues