- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Almost everyone who has experienced the loss of a loved one has also experienced seemingly endless quiet moments—moments when it seems you cannot see past today and moments when tomorrow, as you knew it, seems nonexistent. In these moments, all thoughts rush back into memory—memory so vivid it seems impossible to grasp that the person lost is truly gone from your life. Quiet Moments allows the reader to reflect on living and dying as two inevitable facts. It encourages the reader to believe and trust in God’s power to begin healing and restore wholeness.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Poetry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Poetry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational