Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Hand Made: The Modern Woman's Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living
Do you wish you could slow down and create a home you and your family love and enjoy spending time in? Melissa K. Norris offers down-to-earth guidance to help you bake old-fashioned recipes, make your own soaps and salves, declutter your home, and more.
|Title: Hand Made: The Modern Woman's Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living|
By: Melissa K. Norris
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 10 ounces
Stock No: WW969673
Melissa K. NorrisHarvest House Publishers / 2016 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$9.495 out of 5 stars for The Made-from-Scratch Life: Simple Ways to Create a Natural Home. View reviews of this product. 4 Reviews
Retail Price$14.99Save 37% ($5.50)
Ruth SoukupZondervan / 2016 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$11.995 out of 5 stars for Unstuffed: Decluttering Your Home, Mind & Soul. View reviews of this product. 3 Reviews Video
Retail Price$16.99Save 29% ($5.00)
Ruth SoukupZondervan / 2014 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$12.493.5 out of 5 stars for Living Well Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good Life. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Retail Price$16.99Save 26% ($4.50)
Kathi LippHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$9.994.5 out of 5 stars for Clutter Free: Quick and Easy Steps to Simplifying Your Space. View reviews of this product. 7 Reviews
Retail Price$13.99Save 29% ($4.00)
Homemade Shouldn't Be Hectic
Do you wish you could slow down and create a home you and your family love and enjoy spending time in? Melissa K. Norris, author of The Made-from-Scratch Life and voice of the Pioneering Today podcast, offers down-to-earth tips and guidance to help you learn how to...
- bake old-fashioned recipes (everything from biscuits to shepherd's pie) with quick, stress-free steps
- grow, harvest, and preserve culinary and medicinal herbs (with DIY tutorials for soaps, salves, and balms)
- make your own cultured and fermented foods at home following simple instructions for buttermilk, sour cream, sourdough, and more
- simplify your routine and declutter your home with room-by-room guides and Depression-era wisdom
Open your heart to God-given rest and discover practical and tangible ways you can craft your home into a refuge for yourself and the ones you love.
Melissa K. Norris inspires peoples faith and pioneer roots with old-fashioned skill sets and wisdom featured in her books, podcast, and blog. Melissa lives with her husband and two children in their own little house in the big woods in the foothills of the North Cascade Mountains. When shes not wrangling chickens and cattle, you can find her stuffing Mason jars with homegrown food and playing with flour and sugar in the kitchen.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Home Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.