- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 1996
Utterly fascinating, The Modern Creation Trilogy is the definitive work on the subject, and a must for anyone interested in the study or origins. Read about the easy capitulation by theologians confronted with Charles Darwins evolutionary theories, or the mysterious Babylonian creation story, Enuma Elish. Find out what the Bible says about dinosaurs, Noahs flood, and Christs firm acknowledgement of the importance of Genesis. This project covers all the bases, and as a beautifully bound set, makes the perfect gift for believers and even unbelievers.
- Volume One: Scripture & Creation - 232 pages - Evidences found throughout the Bible for special creation.
- Volume Two: Science & Creation - 343 pages - Examines only the scientific facts.
- Volume Three: Society & Creation - 208 pages - The effects on society of a pervasive evolutionary philosophy.
3 Vol gift-boxed set • Free CD-Rom
A prolific and influential scholar known to believers and skeptics alike as "the father of modern creation science," Dr. Henry M. Morris truly was a man of science and a staunch man of God. He was even said to have set the terms of debate about evolution for the second half of the 20th century by one Pulitzer Prize-winning academician. Dr. Morris began his serious study of the Bible in the 1930s and authoring books in the 1940s, but it was his landmark work, co-authored with Dr. John Whitcomb, titled The Genesis Flood in 1961 that influenced generations to begin discovering the fallacies of evolution and the biblical truth of creation.
With over 60 books, founding and leading the Institute for Creation Research (ICR), Dr. Morris death in 2006 was a profound loss to millions.
Dr. Morris created a thriving legacy that continues to equip many Christians to be able to defend the accuracy and authority of Scripture today. The new Henry Morris Study Bible and other resources that he developed remain essential sources of knowledge and understanding for believers.
Dr. John Morris is president of the Institute for Creation Research. He received his Doctorate in Geological Engineering at the University of Oklahoma. He held the position of Professor of Geology before being appointed President in 1996. He currently travels and speaks on the topic of creation science.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Origins of Man/Life >> Anti-Evolution
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology