The Misunderstood God: The Lies Religion Tells About God - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
The Misunderstood God is a no-holds-barred reexamination of the character of God, beyond the confusing mixed messages people often get from religion. Author Darin Hufford holds God's claim to be the God of love as defined by 1 Corinthians 13. He concludes that many people have begun to think of God as the opposite of love, and sets to replace this misconception with the truth.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Windblown Media
Publication Date: 2009
THE MISUNDERSTOOD GOD tells the truth about who the Creator is. This book analyzes what religion says about God's heart and personality and measures it up to what God calls Himself: Love. It simplifies a generation's tangled perceptions of God by taking a journey through the sixteen aspects of love described in one of the most well-known Bible passages in the world: 1 Corinthians 13, also known as "the love chapter." So many Christians have been bombarded with confusing teachings and doctrines that their understanding of God resembles a tightly tangled ball of Christmas tree lights. This book takes that twisted mess and replaces it with one soft, warm light of truth that anyone can embrace: God is love.
Darin Hufford is the host of the Into the Wild podcast and the founder and president of the Free Believers Network. He travels and speaks throughout the world on knowing the heart of God. Currently, Darin lives in Phoenix, Arizona, with his wife, Angie, and their five children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Doctrine of God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Doctrine of God
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship