Ask a Missionary: Time-Tested Answers from Those Who've Been There Before - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: InterVarsity Press
Publication Date: 2012
If you are exploring doing something extraordinary for the glory of God among the nations, Ask a Missionary will give clarity and answers for a journey into missions. Because they have "been there," over one hundred missionaries from around the world, including Elisabeth Elliot, George Verwer, Phyllis Kilbourn, and Bill Stearns, share their insightful wisdom and practical advice on everything from making the decision to go, to stepping into a new life once on the field, and everything in between. The treasures amassed in this book will guide you toward serving in the most wonderful, challenging, God glorifying, eternity-impacting endeavor in the world: missions.
For over ten years, John McVay, General Editor, has moderated discussions online and at conferences such as Urbana, Advancing Churches in Missions Commitment (ACMC), Global Missions Health, and The Journey Deepens. Jack Voelkel is a longtime missionary with Latin America Mission (LAM). For twenty years he and his wife, Mary Anne, pioneered a university ministry in Colombia that is a member of the International Fellowship of Evangelical Students (IFES). He was also a professor at the Biblical Seminary in Medllin for ten years. Voelkel is Urbana's missionary-in-residence and serves as the voice of "Ask Jack," Urbana.org's most popular column. He and Mary Anne live in Tucson, Arizona, and return to Colombia yearly for teaching assignments.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral