- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2009|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
Define sin, encourage confession, and learn to listen to help lead others to repentance and salvation.
Repentance. Sin. Confession. Hard words, aren t they? Most people today, both believers and unbelievers, would much rather hear words like love, peace, blessing, and prosperity. However, the doctrines of sin, repentance, and confession are foundational to the Christian faith.
A clear definition of sin is imperative in today s morally compromised and confused society. Confession and repentance for sin are essential because they open the door to forgiveness, healing, and salvation.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE:John 3:1 21; 8:1 11; Romans 10:13 17; Galatians 6:1 10
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one:Explain sin in terms an unbeliever can understand.
--Teaching point two: Explain and encourage confession in terms an unbeliever can understand.
--Teaching point three: Take time to listen.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM LEADERSHIP
Three Ways to Bring About
Repentance, by Lyle Dorsett (2002)
This study is 12 printed pages.
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides