My Life, His Mission: A Six Week Challenge to Change the World - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Get inspired to look beyond yourself and see a world that desperately needs Christ through this six-week study. You'll learn about following the call of God and experience firsthand accounts from other teens who have joined God in his worldwide work. Biblical principles on the Great Commission and how God uses ordinary people to carry His message to the lost will motivate you and spiritually prepare you for a mission adventure. Topics include: Hearing God's call, trusting God, praying for world missions, sharing the faith, being flexible, and taking risks. With amazing stories and Scripture, you'll be challenged as you work on this study alone or with a group.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Debra Matthew4 Stars Out Of 5July 20, 2008Debra MatthewThis book challenged me to think about missions in a deep way and to be open to go when the Lord says.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Service
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Service
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living