Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Kirk draws on his considerable experience of worldwide mission and his expertise in modern Western thought to throw light on all the most burning questions, such as:
- What kinds of mission initiatives are appropriate today?
- Is it legitimate to invite adherents of different religions to follow Jesus?
- What role have Christians played in advocating violence, and also in being agents of peace and reconciliation?
J. Andrew Kirk has spent his life in theological education in South America and the United Kingdom. He has traveled widely on all continents and retired in 2002 from his teaching position at the University of Birmingham, England. Among his thirteen books is What Is Mission? Theological Explorations.
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Fortress Press
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Missions