- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2018
In this book, veteran youth worker and author, Jen Bradbury, will lay out a philosophy for mission trips that does just that: Connects what happens on the field with students' lives at home. To do so, she'll draw upon Scripture as well as stories from the 15 years she's spent leading mission trips herself, both domestically and internationally.
Regardless of how few or how many mission trips a youth worker has led, Jen's words will leave them feeling inspired and equipped to create a comprehensive missions strategy that has the chance to leave a lasting impact on teens, congregations, and the world.
Jen Bradbury is a career youth worker in the Chicago suburbs. She's the author of Unleashing the Hidden Potential of Your Student Leaders, The Real Jesus, and The Jesus Gap. When she's not writing or hanging out with teenagers, she enjoys reading, playing with her toddler, and traveling with her husband.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Missions Evangelism & Service
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Missions Evangelism & Service
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- New Release >> Church & Supplies
- New Release >> Download