- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
"But who do you say that I am?"
Jesus (Luke 9:20)
In this collection of biblical expositions, eight prominent Bible teachers look to the Gospel of Luke and its unique portrait of our Savior, exploring everything from the nature of Jesus's divine sonship to his rejection by the religious and political rulers of his day. Chapters include:
- John Piper - Jesus the Son of God, the Son of Mary (Luke 12)
- Colin Smith - Jesus Despised (Luke 4:14-30)
- Crawford Loritts - Jesus's Transforming Power on Behalf of the Afflicted (Luke 8:26-56)
- D. A. Carson - Jesus's Resolve to Head toward Jerusalem (Luke 9:18-62)
- Kevin DeYoung - Jesus and the Lost (Luke 15:1-32)
- Stephen Um - Jesus and Money (Luke 16:1-15)
- Gary Millar - Jesus Betrayed and Crucified (Luke 22:3-23:49)
- Tim Keller - Jesus Vindicated (Luke 24:1-53)
This book will help you grasp the overarching message of the book of Luke: the blameless life, atoning death, and vindicating resurrection of Jesus Christ.
D. A. Carson (PhD, Cambridge University) is research professor of New Testament at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois. He is president of the Gospel Coalition, and has written or edited nearly 60 books, including Scandalous, Memoirs of an Ordinary Pastor, and The Difficult Doctrine of the Love of God.
Kathleen B. Nielson (PhD, Vanderbilt University) serves as the director of womens initiatives for the Gospel Coalition. She a popular conference speaker and the author of numerous books, including Ruth and Esther: A 12-Week Study.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Gospel Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Luke-Acts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies