- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: 10 Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
If your church is missing the twenties to thirties age group, sadly you are not alone. This is the common story across the UK.
There are many reasons why this is the case, but it causes the church a serious problem… and the consequences of ignoring it will be seen in the years to come with dying, ageing and empty churches.
So what can we do and how do we do it?
In this little book, Kay Mumford asks these very questions and begins to work through practical answers that will challenge, equip and enthuse you in your ministry with young adults.
Kay has over 15 years of experience of battling against the trend that 20s – 30s ‘don’t do church’ – and though this book won’t give you every answer, it is designed to be a springboard that will refocus your vision and excite you about what God can do when we live out and teach His Word.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism