The Devil Goes Missing?: Deliverance: Theology, Practice, History - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Monarch Books
Publication Date: 2017
A comprehensive how to guide for those involved in the practice of deliverance, providing a sensible and theological treatment of an area that is often over-sensationalized. The Devil Goes Missing? takes seriously the spiritual opposition to the Kingdom without giving it excessive credence. Covering areas such as generational healing, cultural considerations and inappropriate deliverance. The theological underpinning contains numerous examples and case studies and will deal with frequently asked questions. It includes a how to guide for those involved in the practice of deliverance. The book will be of enormous benefit to clergy, pastors and lay leaders of all denominations.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Spiritual/Mystical Theology >> Spiritual Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Cults Occult & Spiritual Warfare
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Spiritual/Mystical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Spiritual/Mystical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living